Monday 2 April 2012

American country skirt


This is the second time I've used this pattern.


I call it my country American skirt, or vice versa, for obvious reasons.


Stars, stripes, blue/red/white, etc. I like the soft tones. They look country-ish to me. If it was very bright it would feel like part of a costume.


This is how I wore it today. The skirt is a little crinkled here because I've been sitting down most of the day.


Large bottom photo


I curled my hair today too. Or rather, I curled it last night. I used those twisty bendy roller things and left them in all night. It was quite fluffy this morning. It looked like this:


No makeup! Eeek. I've gone back to my old fringe too. I didn't like the side-part version.


More sewing coming soon!

8 comments:

  1. Great skirt! Im loving the top as well. And hair=perfect :)
    -Heather Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks fantastic!

    Love the skirt and the Betty Bop tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome skirt... but i'm really in love with those sandals.

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing heels! And love the whole styling!:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. PHWOAR what an hourglass.

    Fab skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all so much for your compliments! I don't think I've ever had a phwoar before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As an American, I love your skirt. And that hair! And your shape!

    Mabel
    Mabel Time

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woah what a gorgeous figure!!! I don't blame you for wanting to make a second skirt from your pattern, you def rock that pencil skirt shape - you must make more!! Your hair looks so beautiful after a night spent in bendy rollers, I hope you were able to sleep comfortably;)). Thank you so much for visiting my blog, it's lovely to "meet" you and I'm following! xoxo

    ReplyDelete