The large bag design is new. It's taller than bags I've made previously and has no outside pocket.
I've kept the seams as neat as possible so it could, sort of, be reversible. I put an extra large pocket on the inside. There is no closure at the top.
This little bag worked out much better than the last one. The zip is still a problem but I think it's because I've been using zips that are too long. The handle on this one is much neater and has less of a dragged-through-hedge look than the last one.
And I attached it to the right side this time!
I really like these fabrics together.
Purple + polka dots = win!